Friday, November 13, 2009

This is the latest picture of Joyeux Noel from BBD. I have the A done on the next line down. I also decided to quit holding in hand and have it on my lap stand now. The row I'm stitching on now is in Algerian Eye stitch. Very fun to stitch. I really, REALLY have to quit stitching on it and start putting together ornaments and sew an apron for a friend. But it's too much fun and colorful.






I just really like this picture. What can I say. These are my Mill Hill beads. You use a few beads for a cross stitch project and are left with a couple hundred beads. (You know what I mean.) I found this great tin at the Flower Factory. I thought I was buying a set with larger tins but ended up with the smaller tins. But, these are perfect for a pack of beads.



Here is the basket of swap items I received in the Ohio Soapmakers midyear swap. We sent in 14 items we had made, the swap hostess got all the boxes, divided everything up and sent them back to us. So far, I've opened the soap on the upper left. It's a shea butter base soap with green tea and raspberry. It is yummy with creamy bubbles. They all smell great.



Marsha

No comments: