Hi Buddy! You were so good when I was ill and during my recovery. (just a virus) You kept me company and slept and then when I felt a little better you stayed beside me while I sewed a new tote bag. Want to help me take its picture? OK
Hey, where's he going?
Here's Buddy making sure there are no stray sticks around to get in my way.
And here it is hanging on the blueberry house. DH has gotten half the roof on and the other half was rolled and propped up in the house. Buddy barked and barked because he knew he hadn't seen it there before.
It's ok Buddy, I'm safe. Let's take more pictures.
How about a close up of the tiny mother-of-pearl buttons I got at my LNS. They are too cute and fit perfectly on the tree flowers.
Better get a picture of the inside with pocket before we get out of this 90 degree heat. Whew it's hot.
Come on Buddy. Lets see what you look like as a diva's purse puppy. Hmm, Really?
Hey, where's he going?
Here I am!
Come on now. Let me out of here. I am NOT a purse puppy!
That was Buddy and my big adventure the last couple of days. Lisa P (no blog, but she really should have one) gave me this pattern for the Madeira Sewing Tote. Her's and Jenny's are really pretty and more traditional. I always admire them. I've had mine pieced for about 9 months. Instead of stitching I felt like sewing, so I pulled it out and got busy. It's nice and large (16" H X 13.5 " W X 4" D) and very sturdy. Thanks a bunch Lisa. It was a nice project for a recovering sickie.
Buddy then proceeded to help me set up the fountain and got soaked. This picture doesn't do the wet puppy look any justice but it sure is a goofy one.
Thanks Buddy.
Marsha
5 comments:
Marsha, I love the bag. It turned out great. Buddy is too cute for words :-)
Oh now I know what's wrong with my purse - no puppy! Adorable pics, thanks for sharing!
The bag turned out really cute. Of course the puppy makes it even cuter! Glad you enjoyed the project. :o)
LOL! Great post. Buddy is too cute. My SIL loves Duffy and said that when her girls are a bit older (they're 2 & 4 now), she wants to get a Cav so that she can carry him in her purse. I didn't have the heart to laugh in her face at the notion that a Cav would actually STAY in her purse.
Great job on the bag!
Great purse and of course, great puppy.
Post a Comment