Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hocking Hills

The book club I belong to decided to take a little break and escape to the woods for a couple of days. We went to Hocking Hills and did a little hiking, relaxing, antiquing and sweating in the 90 degree weather.  Oh yeah and lots of healthy cooking and eating.  We were trying to get rid of our craving for carbs and sugar.  It worked pretty well except by the 2nd full day we were begging for cheese - anything to bind us up LOL.

So, here are a few pictures.  Enjoy.  And when I figure out where my stitching pictures are, I'll show you those too.




Marsha

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh Marsha, what a wonderful place this is.

Jenny said...

Oh how beautiful, Marsha! I shared your photos with DH first thing yesterday morning and it souds like he is pretty interested in going now. He even suggested taking a couple of days off and go up to stay for a while! Awesome - thanks so much for sharing!

PS Missed you on Friday, but I can see that you were busy... :-)

Siobhán said...

Wow, what a beautiful place!