Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Giveaways and new Mystery SAL

I love to see blogs from around the world.  It keeps us in touch with what other stitcher's are being influenced by and what their delight is. 

In that vein, go see Kitten Stitching.  She's having a giveaway.   This giveaway is complete. Congrats to the winner.


On that note, here is another giveaway that Happiness is cross stitching is having.  So pretty.  You still have time for this one.


Now, if you're interested in a mystery SAL go see iStitchaholic.  Her charts are great, I have quite a few. I signed up, come join in.  I've started mine and will hopefully get it complete to send her a picture by Friday.  It's really delicate and pretty.

It's Daffycat is having a giveaway and it ends tonight.  HURRY OVER!!!

You know I shouldn't be telling you all this because you're going to decrease my chances of winning LOL But, hey, if we're going to bother to blog it's so nice knowing people are reading.

Here's a giveaway from a designer Samplings from a Blue Ribbon Girl.  Take your pick from one of her newest charts!  Get thee there.   This one is over too and there were 3 lucky winners with new charts.

Tree of Life Samplers is new to me and guess what?  She's having a giveaway!!! Go and be a follower and maybe you can win her new Emma Rose, with floss and with linen.  WHAT!!!!  Tree of Life Samplings 
This one is completed also.  I guess I wasn't feeling lucky this time around.

OK, I'm sure there are more out there but these are all from my blog list.  Follow the rules, have fun and maybe I'll have some pictures to share soon and gee, maybe I'll win something! That would be great.

Marsha

OH, I forgot to say for all you Bee lovers out there, have you seen the new Beeskeep Needlefob in the August edition of Gift of Stitching on-line magazine.  It's cute and looks easy to stitch and finish. And if you aren't a subscriber you should be.  It's a great stitchy magazine.

No comments: