A week until Thanksgiving. Where did this month go?
Today I finally made it to my water aerobics class. It felt great to get-a-move-on and do something exercise wise. This is not something normal for me to say but after missing quite a few months of exercise it's pretty tragic how your body lets you down and gets all soft and well, you know.... So, it was a nice surprise to open my mailbox when I got home and find a package from my secret stitcher. I was so hungry I had to eat first but, that gave me time to realize I could take a 'before' picture of my gifties.
So, here it is out of the envelope and ready to open.
It's always polite to open the card first. Another turkey to brighten my mantle.
And here are my goodies. Love the themed flosses I've been getting. A great idea. I will have to make a fob soon. So many great ideas here and in the previous Halloween package. Thank you so much secret stitcher. I've been spoiled rotten this year and have loved every minute of it.
Thought I would share previous year's Thanksgiving stitching. Prairie Schooler's month of November is represented by a turkey. And a lovely one at that.
Another of my foam core board and masking tape wonders from long ago. I found this cool frame in a garage sale years and years ago. I can't tell you the last time I went to a garage sale.
Buddy helped me open my presents today. He was neutered earlier this week and was supposed to be kept calm - yeah right. We took a nice long walk to burn off post operative energy after taking stitching pictures.
Buddy says "Gobble, Gobble"
Marsha
6 comments:
Lovely stitchy gifts. You are so lucky. HOw do you join a Secret Stitcher swap?
Hugs, Kaye
http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com
Great stitching and gifts.
How fun to have a secret stitching sister. The gifts are great and really say Thanksgiving!
Gobble, gobble back to Buddy. He is just soooo adorable!
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Those gifties from your secret stitcher are just lovely. Very nice fall charts. And I love your stitched PS piece for Tanksgiving.
That Buddy is just too cute!! :) I hope he's healing well after his surgery.
Lovely gifts! That PS turkey is adorable, too. I was sure I'd have some November seasonal finishes but I am determined to get Jane Atkinson done and so there isn't a stitched turkey in sight. Ah well, there's always next year. ;)
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Love the felt turkey - I am a big sucker for turkeys - they are too cute!
Also, I forgot to say that I love your wreath in the heading. Did you make it yourself? It is fabulous!
Post a Comment