Monday, July 15, 2013

And the winner is?

I couldn't wait to find out who won so, at 5 minutes after midnight I used a random number generator.
The number is 32!  TNLadybug!  Congratulations!  Please contact me this week so I can send you your package.

Thanks to all my new followers.  It was fun to read all the comments. I love this blogging world.  Since I now have over one hundred followers, thank you very much, TNLadybug will also receive enough 32 ct. Linen to finish all the charts.

Marsha

13 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Hee hee I would have stayed up too :-) congratulations to TNLadybug

butterfly said...

Congats to the winner.

cucki said...

Congrats to the winner x

Cath said...

Congrats to the winner. Yay for your followers,too.xxx

Catherine said...

Congrats on your followers and to your winner!

Barb said...

Congratulations to Ladybug!

Bernadett said...

Congratulation to the winner.:)

Lija Broka said...

Congratulations to the lady bug. Blogging is a great 'little' world.

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner, and congratulations to you for 162 followers now!

Penny said...

Congratulations to TNLadybug!! And congratulations to you on all of your new followers! :)

P.J. said...

Yea! For Lady Bug! Congrats on your followers.

Stitching Noni said...

Congrats on all your new followers!!
Congrats to the Ladybug - great win :o)

Pat said...

Congrats to the winner and all of the new followers!