Monday, July 22, 2013

New Bag


A couple of weekends ago I decided that I would like to sew up this bag from Fresh Figs.  'The One Piece Bag". It's way bigger than I thought it would be but does make a nice roomy project bag.




I did use a magnetic closure but did not put on feet.  It's too squishy and big for feet to make a difference, in my opinion.


 There are no pockets which is a downside but they would be easy to add to the lining before assembly.


On another note, sad to say that TNLadybug has not contacted me.  This is the second giveaway where I've run into this problem.  In the future, I will require emails if you don't have a blog or be open only to bloggers.  Kinda takes the fun out of your giveaway.  That being said, I will be do another draw this evening after work so someone can win my 60th birthday giveaway.  Stay tuned.

Marsha

11 comments:

cucki said...

such a sweet bag :)
big hugs x

Vickie said...

It is sad. But, ooOoo! I am staying tuned! ;)

KimM said...

Cute bag ;)

Tricia said...

Your bag turned out very nice and roomy. Lots of room for more stash... ; ) Sorry about the giveaway. That can be discouraging, but there is hope for the rest of us now! LOL!! : )

Tricia

Catherine said...

Love your bag!! So sad about the giveaway ~ hopefully your next winner will contact you!

Margaret said...

What a great bag! Bummer about the giveaway though. I'd be happy to win. lol!

Mii Stitch said...

Nice bag & sorry to hear the winner has not contacted you! I'm sure you'll have more success with the 2nd draw :)

Marilyn said...

Great bag!
You did a good job on it.
Marilyn

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Awesome bag! It looks like it would hold a ton, and everyone loves that!

Penny said...

You did a lovely job on your bag! I wish I was better at sewing. :)

Shirlee said...

Congratulations on making such a beautiful bag!