Monday, December 30, 2013

Guild Party

This is going to be very picture heavy.  These are pictures from the Queen City Sampler Guild's Christmas party that was held in the middle of December.  There are pictures of completed projects and ornaments for the secret stitcher exchange and the regular ornament exchange.  I did not participate this year but hope to get a head start this year on ornaments.


thi














The highlight for me was the sharing of the completed John Foster samplers.  A group of 8 or 9 of us decided to stitch this sampler.  We all picked our linens and threads so they are all a little different.  We also picked our own framing and they are all unique.  Mine is the one on the far right.  I will take a better picture later.




Hope you enjoyed this post.  Next will be the SAL kits for Christmas. Hope you are still enjoying the holidays.

Marsha

15 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Wow what a lot of beautiful ornaments - fantastic stitching

KimM said...

WOW! What gorgeous stitching - thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh golly! What beauty abounds!

Ellen said...

Thanks for all the photos from the guild party. I'm sorry I had to miss being there in person, but I was at a funeral.

Carol said...

How inspiring all those gorgeous finishes are--and lucky you for getting to see them in person :)

Anonymous said...

Marsha, what is the sampler in the very last photo? Very pretty? they are all beautiful! Thanks! /Martha

Margaret said...

Love seeing everything! The John Fosters are so much fun to see all together like that! Happy New Year!

Penny said...

Lots of beautiful stitching to look at - very inspiring! :) Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing all that beautiful work!

Cathy B said...

Looks like there was an abundance of beautiful stitching!

Marsha said...

I believe the last sampler is a Shepherd's Bush from their retreat last year. It hasn't been released yet.

Andrea said...

Beautiful ornament finishes.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Catherine said...

What beautiful stitches!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely finishes, Marsha!

Melanie said...

Oooooo, so many beautiful stitches!! Amazing.