I thought I better get these pictures up before the big day came and went. We got two kits for Valentine's Day in my 'kit swap group'. I can't believe I got them both stitched up. And finished!
This came cutely packaged.
The insides.
My stitching finished, I got to decide what I wanted to use, or not.
And here it is finished as a pillow. I went through my red buttons and found this cupid button. Didn't even know I had it. I went through my box of lace from my grandmother and found a small piece that fit just right.
I also finished one of the winter kits while I was at Stitchaway.
Here it is finished off with a little ric rac that I had in my stash.
I wanted to finish the back too. I'm usually too lazy or too anxious to finish to put my name and/or date on anything.
And, this was the other Valentine kit that I finished.
Here they are.
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Stitching!
Marsha
This came cutely packaged.
The insides.
My stitching finished, I got to decide what I wanted to use, or not.
And here it is finished as a pillow. I went through my red buttons and found this cupid button. Didn't even know I had it. I went through my box of lace from my grandmother and found a small piece that fit just right.
I also finished one of the winter kits while I was at Stitchaway.
Here it is finished off with a little ric rac that I had in my stash.
I wanted to finish the back too. I'm usually too lazy or too anxious to finish to put my name and/or date on anything.
And, this was the other Valentine kit that I finished.
Here they are.
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Stitching!
Marsha
12 comments:
Beautiful finishes -- love the one with the rickrack edge. Happy Valentine's Day!
They turned out great Marsha! I have Faye's finished just needs to be stuffed and for the love of god I can't find my stitched piece from Linda. I stitched it so it's here somewhere lol
Beautiful work - Happy Valentine's Day
Very cute finishes.
Marilyn
Lovely finishes, they all look lovely!
What a fun group to be a part of! Your finishes turned out just lovely!
Tricia
They're wonderful! Happy Valentine's Day!
Sweet work!
You go girl! They look awesome. Happy Valentine's Day, dear friend! Hugs and squeezes!
Lovely finishes Marsha! Kit swap groups are so much fun!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Beautiful stitching and finishing.
I do love all the Valentine finishes. The old lace makes the pillow just perfect! They are all so pretty.
Post a Comment