Wow! Three months. I was all gung ho to start blogging and that's all she wrote. Opened my pretty new computer, not even a year old, and got nothing. Not even the blue screen of death. It was totally black screen, no power light, nothing. Turns out my mother board was dead. What! And that's all it took to get out of the blogging habit.
I was all set to show you these next two pictures.
La-D-Da's Quaker, Live, Love, Laugh. Since then, I've completed it and it's at the framers. Yeah!
Midnight Stitching's Quaker Row, I believe. It now only has two more motif's to complete and 8 more letters.
Margaret Cottam now has her name stitched. I need to get busy on this. My goal is to finish by the end of the year cause the frame is bought and paid for.
This was a wonderful surprise birthday gift. My birthday is at the end of June with July 4th right around the corner. I couldn't resist starting it and finished it in record time (for me).
These are two of 5 project bags I made. They are fun and quick.
Well, that's my introduction back into blog world. I have more to share, but have to figure out where I exactly left off with my other projects.
Oh, and no fear. I've been reading blogs all along. Not quite as many comments as before but I am keeping up.
Marsha
I was all set to show you these next two pictures.
La-D-Da's Quaker, Live, Love, Laugh. Since then, I've completed it and it's at the framers. Yeah!
Midnight Stitching's Quaker Row, I believe. It now only has two more motif's to complete and 8 more letters.
Margaret Cottam now has her name stitched. I need to get busy on this. My goal is to finish by the end of the year cause the frame is bought and paid for.
This was a wonderful surprise birthday gift. My birthday is at the end of June with July 4th right around the corner. I couldn't resist starting it and finished it in record time (for me).
These are two of 5 project bags I made. They are fun and quick.
Well, that's my introduction back into blog world. I have more to share, but have to figure out where I exactly left off with my other projects.
Oh, and no fear. I've been reading blogs all along. Not quite as many comments as before but I am keeping up.
Marsha
17 comments:
Beautiful
Projects xx
Beautiful stitching , and lovely bags.
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the dead motherboard on your new computer. Bummer! Lovely stitching. What color are you using for the Quaker piece? Your project bags look great. Have a fabulous weekend!
Robin in Virginia
Glad to see you back. I'm still in shopping mode for our dead computer. Tech stuff makes me crazy. See you tonight?
Pretty day lily. Nice projects! That is pathetic about the computer.
Lovely projects..sorry to hear about the computer xx
Glad to have you back! I love some of your projects!!!!! I love any Quaker design and I have Margaret Cottam in my stash. Yours is so pretty, I think it will move up on my to do list!
Lovely projects and great stitching :)
Computers are great when they work ... but when they go wrong ... a nightmare!
Good to see you blogging again. Beautiful stitching, looking forward to seeing your framed finish.
What a pain about your computer!!! :( Ugh! Well, it was worth the wait! So much lovely eye candy! And you can sew too! I'm so impressed! Happy belated birthday!
I have a love - hate relationship with computers. It is pretty bad when they don't even last a year. Hopefully your computer woes are behind you for a while. :) You've accomplished some lovely stitching! Pretty fabric for your project bags! I would love to practice making one. Sending late birthday wishes!! :)
Lovely stitching, great finish and the project bags look fantastic too!
So pretty - I love the picture of Buddy!! What a DOLL!! Glad to see you're back
hugs
xxx
Your project bags look beautiful. They are so addicting to make:)
Beautiful finishes and lovely wips.
Sorry to hear about your computer!!!
love Annette
Beautiful WIPs and love those project bags.
Post a Comment