Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Blog Post



This will be bare bones for a while until I figure out how it all works. I've been curious about starting a blog and while reading someone else's today the gaunlet was thrown. In order to be able to participate in a sewing bag swap, one MUST have a blog. Oh dear. I'm taking a class in a week to make a messenger bag that will be perfect as a take-along project bag. When I bought my supplies, I even bought material for two different bags so I could decide which I liked better and give the other one away. Well, I'm a firm believer in 'there are no coincidences', soooo, here we are!




Now. You may be wondering why my blog is named Everybody Loves Clark. My husband and I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. His name is Clark (after Clark Kent). And yes, everybody loves Clark. He's very laid back, has big brown eyes and is the sweetest dog ever. We've been collecting pictures of Clark and his friends and that's the name of his scrapbook (when I finally get around to making it). His first picture is with a toy he got from Dana. He doesn't really play with it but he sure looks cute resting on it.
I hope you like my first post. It's a start. I'll try to make it more interesting as I go and learn to add links etc.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging Marsha, I've added you to the swap.

Kim said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! :-)

Mar said...

Welcome to blogland Marsha, glad you joined us!

Tracey in CT said...

Welcome to the blogisphere!

Kathleen said...

Welcome to blogland! We have to sweet little King Charles our selves. Mr. Mustashio (nearly 4) and Miss Gigi Stashette (8 months). AKA Stashie and Gigi. Have fun!

joyce said...

Marsha, I can't say "welcome to blogging" since it's a foreign concept to me, BUT I will enjoy reading yours.

Abby and Stephanie said...

I found you on All Stitched Up. I live in Ohio too! My daughter gave me LOTS of help starting my blog and I have learned so much from her; she's very patient.

Tanya said...

Welcome to blogland - you won't be able to stop. LOL Darling dog!

Tanya

Cheryl said...

Marsha,
Like you I just couldn't resist that swap. Yes it is sewwwww much fun. I've got my fabric and pattern all picked out. Just finishing up on another project and then I'll start it. Can't wait to give some teases to my partner!! LOL I need to get busy on my blog and catch up with you. I did find an on-line site that may give us some help. It's called "Blogging Basics 101" here is the addy:

http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/

Hope it helps.
Well off to get busy on my own blog.
Take care and have fun with the swap.
Cheryl

Adam said...

Hey Mom! Enjoyed reading all your posts! Next time I'm over remind me to show you some cool tricks for blogging.