


We had a busy weekend here and it was very HOT! It was time for my husband's annual men's weekend party. Usually we travel to Erie, PA where he grew up and went to college (Gannon University). But this year, his friends decided to do a road trip and come to our house for the party. They arrived Friday afternoon and stayed until Sunday morning. Friday evening we took them to a Cincinnati restaurant, Montgomery Inn, known for their ribs. From there we went to Graeter's for ice cream. Saturday was steamy hot. Rich, my husband, took the men on a whirlwind tour of the Queen City's sites. I got out of their way at 2:00 to go to work. When I got home at 11:30, the party was winding down. A few fireworks were set off and all was quiet by 2 a.m. It was a great visit with old friends and over much too quickly. I hope they all come back again.
I got my partner for the sewing bag swap. I'm excited to start sewing but that won't happen until next Tuesday. What a huge swap this turned out to be. I have been visiting the other swapper's blogs and they are all so pretty. I have quite a few more to visit. It's nice to see so many talented women.
1 comment:
Hi Marsha! Can't wait to see what else you post to your blog! Congratulations on starting your blog, and congratulations on winning the giveaway on my blog!! Please email me your address and I'll get goodies out to you sometime next week!
Post a Comment