I finished the sewing bag/bucket item on Thursday. I almost can't believe I did it. I hope my swap partner likes it. Monday is Labor Day celebrated in the United States. The Post Office will be closed so, I won't be able to mail it until Tuesday. I can only show teaser photos according to the rules of the swap but once my swap partner recieves it, I can show a full photo.
My other finish is the Sunflower SAL (stitch along) bookmark. A freebie from the designers at Workbasket. The Yahoo Group 'For the Love of Stitching' used this pattern for the month of August. It turned out pretty nice. I may use it as a small hanging instead of hiding it in a book.
hint: (click on a photo to get a larger view)
3 comments:
lovely!!!!
hugs
françoise
Thank you for the comment on my blog
I just love the fabric you have used in your bag the sneek looks are fantastic hugs Beth
Oh Marsha
thank you I am in love with my new bag
you have done an amazing job
hugs Beth
Post a Comment