That's a lot of apples. They are from our own tree and they've never looked so good, especially since we don't spray them. Good thing I left the canning pot out and all the supplies. 12 quarts of applesauce later there were no apples left in Evan's red wagon. I also put up 12 pints of salsa. I haven't canned that much in years. It felt like a great accomplishment.
Sarah's wedding is today! This was from last Saturday. We enjoyed a lovely fall afternoon at Judy W's house celebrating a wedding shower for our coworker. We hope Jason and Sarah have a wonderful life together.
I finished my letter Z last evening. yeah! Now I can return to my other works in progress and start a Christmas ornament for our guild's exchange. I also signed up for a paper piecing class at the Quilt Cabin. I have a pattern from Crabapple Hill Studio that I can't figure out because it requires paper piecing (Wild Rose Sewing Wallet). I've read it and read it but I need someone to show me. Hopefully, after my class next Thursday, I'll be able to make it.
Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
Those apples look yummy I feel like picking one up and eating it LOL.
Hugs Mary.
Marsha, I have that Crabapple Hill sewing wallet patern also :)
From time to time I get it out to look at it and then it goes back where it came from!
I'll be interested to see how yours turns out.
Love your cross stitch finishes.
Margaret
Post a Comment