I need to stitch for a while on my letter Z for the sampler guild's quilt Queen City Sampler Guild. Thought you might like to see how that is going.
This afternoon I am picking up my daughter after work and we are going to Kentucky. Our first stop will be the GAP outlet in Hebron, KY. Then a little something to eat and down the road to a co-workers house for a Stampin' Up 'Stamp a Stack'. We will be making 12 cards at her workshop. She had one in the spring and it was lots of fun. It's nice walking away with 12 cards all made and ready to use.
Now to show you Rich's brand new, just completed garage. It needs a little more dirt around it to level it off with the yard. It is really nice. It has 2 skylights, a garage door opener, and at least one window on each side. We really like it. He's going to paint the floor with an epoxy paint and then we can start putting stuff in it. Lucky we had the trees trimmed beside it before the storm came through. Sept. 27th;
Thought you'd like to see the cards Dana and I made last night. There were 6 stations set up and we made two of each of these cards. The pop-ups aren't showing up in the picture.
1 comment:
Hi Marsha, I'm so glad you came by for the giveaway.
And I hate I have to say no to question about my old yellow dog. His name is Pluto, my daughter named him. We have looked high and low and no sign of him.
Your work is beautiful and I love the bag that Marc made for you. Wasn't that a fun swap. I really need to get busy on my Angel gifts and Christmas swap. I way behind.
I'll be coming back,
Bonnie
Post a Comment