Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Last pretty days of fall


Halloween was a beautiful day and evening. Here's Evan, my grandson, dressed as Ironman.

This is his family's pumpkin display - isn't it cute?!
Here's Ryan, my son, scaring small children when they tried to get candy. Poor little children. Actually, he always lifted his mask and spoke to them.






Guess what I did today?

Yeah, that's a lot of bulbs. I'm sure glad the weather is still warm. I was sweating by the end of it all. The best part will be next spring when they are all in bloom.

Only 3 weeks to Thanksgiving. Hope you're enjoying a beautiful fall too.













2 comments:

Cathy said...

I just discovered your blog through your post on mine (thanks for visiting and thanks for the compliment on my Harvest pillow!). Your blog looks delightful and I look forward to reading more! Hugs, Cathy

mainely stitching said...

Our bulbs are still sitting in the hallway, waiting for the shoemaker's elves to go plant them. LOL!

Love the scary Jason-look - how did kids dare come up to him? LOL!