Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ornaments of Christmas

This is an ornament a long time friend made for me. Her mother-in-law is in the Sampler Guild and knows I like anything with bees. So, she told my friend she had to make this for me. Wasn't that nice. It's sweet.

This is the ornament I got in the exchange at our guild Christmas party. It goes perfectly on my tree in the sunroom that has bird, gardening and natural themed ornaments. It's delicate looking. The fabric on the back has teeny tiny doves on it.


This is the ornament I got from my secret stitcher in the guild. Isn't it sweet? She knew I really like purses.


These are some of the fun things, Janice, my secret stitcher gave to me through out the year. It was a lot of fun and I loved everything.

Only a couple more days 'til Christmas. This year I have to work Christmas evening so, we will be celebrating on Christmas Eve. Everything is wrapped! That took hours and hours but now I'm all ready.



This was one of my grandmother's ornaments and the crocheted snowflake behind it was done by a friend who died a few years ago. Most of my ornaments have lots of memories.

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I loved seeing your ornaments and tree, Marsha. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Cathy said...

What fun ornaments you have! I loves bees and beehives, too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the pink and green needlebook! I enjoy your blog (wish you posted more often, LOL!!). Hugs, Cathy

Chiloe said...

Happy new year full of wonderful stitching !!! :)