I told a friend I had made Dana an apron for Christmas. She said she would like a Christmas apron for next year. That's all I needed to hear. Our local Joann's fabric store is moving to another location and everything is on sale. I had fun picking out apron patterns, fabric and other sewing supplies. I hope to make a few aprons this winter. I'm also a few bees short of finishing an Annie Beez sampler. Hopefully, I can finish it today and take a picture tomorrow.
A sharing of life in the mid-west. A cross stitcher, sewer, book lover, and gardener.
Monday, January 5, 2009
All the ornaments are snuggled back in their tissue paper nests. The trees have been dismantled. The santa claus collection and snowman collection are packed away until later this year. Now the long cold winter sets in. I have lots of sewing projects to keep me company and stay busy with.

I told a friend I had made Dana an apron for Christmas. She said she would like a Christmas apron for next year. That's all I needed to hear. Our local Joann's fabric store is moving to another location and everything is on sale. I had fun picking out apron patterns, fabric and other sewing supplies. I hope to make a few aprons this winter. I'm also a few bees short of finishing an Annie Beez sampler. Hopefully, I can finish it today and take a picture tomorrow.
I told a friend I had made Dana an apron for Christmas. She said she would like a Christmas apron for next year. That's all I needed to hear. Our local Joann's fabric store is moving to another location and everything is on sale. I had fun picking out apron patterns, fabric and other sewing supplies. I hope to make a few aprons this winter. I'm also a few bees short of finishing an Annie Beez sampler. Hopefully, I can finish it today and take a picture tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an adorable apron!!
Post a Comment