My delightful secret stitcher sent me a new Blue Ribbon Designs chart. It will be perfect for small items; fobs, ornaments etc. Thanks you so much secret stitcher for this nice surprise.
Today I received a package from Heidi in the Netherlands. I knew it was coming but I didn't know when or what was coming except for the fob. Oh my. How exciting to open all the packages. Heidi is so talented and I enjoy reading about her projects, home and travels on
All My Scattering Moments and The Cranberry Chronicle. I enjoyed taking my time opening everything and then taking their pictures so you could see too.
Heidi made a project bag for me in my favorite colors. It has long straps so I can throw it over my shoulder. I love it.
Threads by Nina of Hungary were also included in my package. Hand dyed cotton floss in yummy colors - Aztec Red, Chili, Bark...... I think they will work well for Christmas ornaments.
I also received one of my favorite designer's patterns. 'Pears' by LHN with all the threads. This will make a nice ornament to go on my 'natural' Christmas tree in our sunroom. Heidi said in her note that the pears are now in season in the Netherlands.
Heidi made the scissor holder and the scissor fob and gifted the scissors to me also. Aren't they beautiful? They are so delicate, especially the stitching on the felt. The scissors have a great feel to them and have narrow sharp points for card making and stitching.
Thank you secret stitcher and Heidi. You are generous stitching friends. I'm grateful for nice people in this world.
Marsha
6 comments:
What an amazing assortment of gorgeous goodies from Heidi! You'll enjoy these, I know! :D
Lovely goodies! I'm not really a blue person, but I love that bag, very pretty!
Oh, what lovely gifts! You will treasure them and your kind friends always!
Marsha, you've received some lovely gifts from Heidi and from your secret stitcher. Enjoy everything!
I am so glad the package arrived safe and sound. Also that you enjoyed all the things I put in it for you. I enjoyed making you the scissor holder to go with the fob so, of course, you needed scissors to go with it. :-) And I just knew you would need a new project bag. We must keep our UFOs organized after all...lol.
What a wonderful chart to receive from your secret sister. I just love BRD charts as you know.
That squirrel is adorable. Wish I had them in my garden. I do have worms as you will see on my blog...lol.
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Wow, what a fantastic set of gifts! Lucky you! Heidi is so talented, isn't she?
Post a Comment