Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is starting another giveaway for 5 BIG skeins of their flosses for 5 people. Get on over there and get yourself commenting so you can win. Lucious new colors. Sadly, I did not win any of their giant giveaway prizes but I am happy for those that did win. Very generous and many prizes were gifted. Love their stuff.
I was wondering around JoAnn fabrics a couple weeks ago and found this cute clock on sale. I love buttons and like a nice big clock in a room I spend lots of time in so, I snatched it up. It's now hanging in my sewing/craft room.
I received my package from the Girl Clubs | Country Sampler.
The Prim Sisters Club's first package arrived. Pineberry Lane designed the first package.
They have room for two more people. So if this looks like your cup of tea, get on over and join up.
Thanks for all the sweet comments about Buddy.
Marsha
3 comments:
Looks like it will be a delightful project!
I love those neutral colors and the button clock is sweet!
What a sweet little package to get in the mail. Even if you were expecting it, that would brighten your day! :-)
The clock is perfect for your room. Just keep ignoring it though when you are in the middle of something exciting...lol.
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Post a Comment