It is officially spring. It does not feel like spring. It is cold. I do have crocus and early daffodils blooming but it's still cold. However, compared to last year when it was 83 degrees on the first day of spring, I'll take the cold. It will warm up. A few pictures of springy things may help.
My little lamb and his cart of baby bunnies.
I stitched this egg many years ago. I think it was a kit.
I finished Dewdrop last week. The framing isn't perfect but love it. He's adorable.
I forgot to download these pictures for the last post. One of our stitcher's had a niece who had triplets and she stitched them each a welcome sampler.
Saturday is a day long Queen City Sampler Guild meeting with lecture. It is all about Adam and Eve samplers. I should have lots of pictures to share.
Marsha
My little lamb and his cart of baby bunnies.
I stitched this egg many years ago. I think it was a kit.
I finished Dewdrop last week. The framing isn't perfect but love it. He's adorable.
I forgot to download these pictures for the last post. One of our stitcher's had a niece who had triplets and she stitched them each a welcome sampler.
Saturday is a day long Queen City Sampler Guild meeting with lecture. It is all about Adam and Eve samplers. I should have lots of pictures to share.
Marsha
4 comments:
I think Dewdrop turned out perfect. I love the color you found for the frame. I'm crossing my fingers the weather dudes are wrong on Sunday. No more snow!
Very cute she did each baby sampler on a different color gingham. And I agree the framing on Dewdrop is adorable.
Isn't the weather awful? Ugh. I love all the decorating for Easter! Fun pieces that stitcher did for the triplets. A&E at the Queen City Sampler Guild -- lucky lucky you!
Lovely Easter stitching and those birth samplers are so cute.
Margaret
Post a Comment