Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's the girl's ski weekend starting tonight at 9:15. Three friends and I will jam our stuff into a car and drive to Ellicottville, NY. Holiday Valley is the destination. It's beautiful and quaint all rolled into one. Another friend from Buffalo, NY has a chalet all set for us to use. She will meet us there with another friend meeting us later. The Kentucky contingent, made up of 3 sisters, will be coming also. That makes 9 women for a wild and wacky weekend. The only down side is missing my grandson's 4th birthday on Saturday. Here are some pictures of the pillows I made for his bed. He loves orange:

The other pillow is flannel material and is nice and soft and slightly bigger. They don't really go together which may drive his Mom nuts but I don't think he will mind.


I have my first cross stitch finish for the new year. The last little bees are all stitched on. I will have to see my framer friend soon.