Friday, March 5, 2010

Computer Issues

I have pictures to show and no way to show them. Grrrrrr. Seems my camera's program has decided not to open anymore. I ripped the house apart last night and today looking for the camera's cd to reinstall. No luck. I called the camera company and they happily resent the camera program, downloaded it and still can't open it. I called the computer wiz kids and they said if your computer freezes viral programs can inactivate parts of programs so they can't open. (not their exact words but I can't spit back the techy terms verbatim). I DID NOT KNOW THAT! How nice of Norton and Windows to do that for me. Something I use all the time, is now not operable. So, I will try to delete the camera's program, then reinstall it and see if it works. If not, the computer is off the repair shop. What a pain. Wish me luck so you can see my completed stitching.
Marsha

1 comment:

Tammy said...

OH NO!
I'm wishing you luck and I'm sorry you are going through this....hope things are back to normal again soon.
Can't wait to see your stitching:)