A sharing of life in the mid-west. A cross stitcher, sewer, book lover, and gardener.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Clark
Our Clark died April 1st. He was only 7. All Cavalier King Charles Spaniels develop heart problems and I guess Clark's was worse than we thought. He died too soon. We will miss our snuggle bunny. Our hearts are broken.
Oh Marsha! I am so sorry about Clark and know how it breaks your heart to loose a pet. They become a very big part of our family. My cat is like a child to us.
10 comments:
((((((((((((((((Marsha))))))))))))) I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
My deepest sympathy on the loss of Clark. Thinking of you all.
So sorry for your loss. {{{HUGS}}}
Oh, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose a pet.
I am sad to hear that Clark is no longer with us; I so enjoyed stopping by to see what he was up to.
Prayers and blessings.
Oh no, Marsha. I saw the blog title change in my reader and feared the worst. My thoughts are with you. ((((Hugs)))))
I am sorry to hear that you lost Clark He was lovely.But you will mever be without him he will always stay in your heart's.
Hugs Mary.
Oh Marsha! I am so sorry about Clark and know how it breaks your heart to loose a pet. They become a very big part of our family. My cat is like a child to us.
((((( Hugs of comfort )))))
Heidi
Oh Marsha...
So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved, Clark. I know how much joy he brought to you and your family.
Hugs!
Marsha, Clark is so beautiful & will remain in your hearts forever. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs
Post a Comment