My DH, Rich, and I were married 34 years ago today. It surely does not seem that long ago. I will have to go to work soon but we will celebrate soon. Tomorrow is Rich's birthday. When we planned our wedding date, we put all the Saturday's in May on pieces of paper and put them in a hat. Rich pulled out May 15th. He decided he would rather be married on the 1st so no one would forget his birthday. Silly guy. I love him madly still.
This piece is from Just Cross Stitch, June 1989. It's been a UFO for quite a while. I pulled it out Thursday and decided to finally finish it for our anniversary this year which I happily did yesterday afternoon.

Marsha
4 comments:
What a great finish! YGG on pulling out a UFO and getting it done, too. Happy anniversary!
Belated anniversary and birthday greetings (to your DH).
Hope to see you at the next guild stitch-in.
Happy, happy belated anniversary dear Marsha! I know time just flies by and feel the same as you. It seems like our relationships just started yesterday. Well...almost...lol.
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Love this piece. Love your blog. Welcome to the LHN/CCN group. :)
Cathryn
Post a Comment