Saturday, May 8, 2010

Secret Stitcher

I entered the June Giveaway over at BeckyBee's Stitching Hive. You really have get over there and enter. She is very generous besides being an amazing stitcher and finisher. While I was entering the giveaway, I noticed that most of my WIP's are Little House Needleworks. Hmm, I did not realize that. Well, seems my secret stitcher has me all figured out. Look what she sent to me. I LOVE it. The colors are gorgeous. I can't wait to get it started. First though, I really must complete SOMETHING!!!!


I love my secret stitcher from the Queen City Sampler Guild.

Marsha

3 comments:

Siobhán said...

Oh, nice!!! I can't wait to see some WIP pics! :)

Happy Mother's Day, Marsha!

JOLENE said...

Happy Mother's Day, Marsha! Love the LNH pattern, this is such a pretty one! Enjoy your stitching, it will be fabulous! Smiles....

Hazel said...

What a lovely rak! I am so sorry to hear of Clark's passing. I don't have much to show on the Most Noble Pursuit but when I start working on it again, I'll send you a pic. x