Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday giveaway part II

I hated to do it, but my husband picked another name yesterday evening for my birthday giveaway. HEIDI is the winner of my birthday giveaway. I will gladly send Bonnie a giveaway too if she eventually emails me.

I am in the midst of trying out Flicker for sending photos to my blog. I haven't figured it out yet (time crunch) but luckily have Blogging for Dummies and hope to get a handle on it soon. I think I can change the pixel amt. on my camera too so I'll have to give that a go and see what I can come up with. Sorry about that. Hopefully sooner rather than later I can get some photos up.

I don't know about where you live but it is HOT here with lots of HUMIDITY. Daunting to say the least. I have to limit blueberry picking to an hour. Yesterday a friend and I picked for 2 hours and it was too much for me.

Marsha

No comments: