Meet Buddy!

Marsha
Friday afternoon, after my trip to the International Quilt Show, DH and I took a trip to Columbus. We visited Karen and the last of her December litter 'Winzer Days of Our Lives'. Otherwise known as Ricky. What can one say after visiting puppies? No? Of course not. So, we told we told her we definitely wanted him and would be back on Sunday to pick him up. Here's DH meeting him. He was very wiggly and was really more interested in playing with his sister, but that's ok. He was just being a puppy.
Doesn't he look tiny here? Goodbye, we'll see you Sunday.
DH and I talked about Ricky's name and decided it needed to be something different. We ran through a bunch and ended on Buddy. We knew Evan would like that name. Here's Evan meeting Buddy for the first time. Evan was a little wary at first but very excited to meet Buddy. We took him for a walk around the backyard. I think Evan was shocked that puppies poop - he handed the leash over to me after that. I think they'll get along great.
It was and still is exciting to have a new puppy in the family. He's doing well. There's just nothing like puppy wiggles and kisses.
Before Evan left on Sunday he decided that Buddy needed to be covered up in his bed. Buddy complied very nicely.
Marsha
9 comments:
Wow, that is just too cute! What a pretty puppy!
Yay! Congratulations on your new family member. :D
How adorable! Please bring him to a stitching meeting ;-)
Martha
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! DH thinks I'm a bit crazy for sitting here crying and laughing at the same time, but I am just so glad for you, and for Buddy. I told Duff that he has a new buddy named Buddy... he has an Irish buddy, another Blenheim Cav, also named Buddy! I'm so excited for you and hope Buddy settles in well. I am sure Clark had a special hand in picking him out for your family. :) Big hugs.
Ahhhhhh, the pictures of Evan and Buddy are adorable.
Margaret
Ah...what a sweetie! You and DH must be thrilled to have this little guy in your lives. Now you will have to give up a little stitching and quilting time while you train him. Congratulations Marsha!
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Hi Marsha - I found your blog thru Siobhan's post. I have 2 friends with Cav's - a great little breed and your new baby is so sweet - I am also a friend of Ellen Chesters and live in Florida near Tom's father. Enjoyed reading your blog - stop over and visit me sometime. Cheers! Melody
Oh my gosh !! Can Buddy be any cuter?? Puppies bring so much joy to our lives. Enjoy him !!
I am also doing the I Sigh Not For Beauty SAL and I am enjoying it !! I am almost done with the verse over one :-)
What a wonderful new addition to your family!
Post a Comment