Can't believe that it has been a year since your beloved Clark died. I just went back to your posting from April 1, 2010 and saw so many photos of him with so many folks who loved him.
Marsha, I am so sorry about your loss. I didn't know that he passed away so recently. He sure was a very beautiful dog and I am sure that he had the presonality to fit his good looks.
It's hard to imagine a year has passed. I know how that loss lingers. June 15th will never be the same for us. Extra special cyber hugs to you today. I'll give you hugs in person later tonight.
(((((((((((((((((Marsha)))))))))))) I can't believe it's been a year. I know it seems like so long ago but just like minutes ago for you. Big, big hugs.
5 comments:
Can't believe that it has been a year since your beloved Clark died. I just went back to your posting from April 1, 2010 and saw so many photos of him with so many folks who loved him.
Take care.
Marsha, I am so sorry about your loss. I didn't know that he passed away so recently. He sure was a very beautiful dog and I am sure that he had the presonality to fit his good looks.
It's hard to imagine a year has passed. I know how that loss lingers. June 15th will never be the same for us. Extra special cyber hugs to you today. I'll give you hugs in person later tonight.
We miss you too, Clarky!
(((((((((((((((((Marsha)))))))))))) I can't believe it's been a year. I know it seems like so long ago but just like minutes ago for you. Big, big hugs.
Post a Comment