Monday, July 4, 2011

Birthdays

Here's Joe.  He's my DSIL.  My DD, Dana, surprised him with a 30th birthday party Friday, July 1st.  It was awesome 'cause he was really surprised.  My grandson didn't make a peep about it, which is pretty amazing since the child is a real chatter box.  Somehow he didn't put it together that all the shopping and planning was for his Dad's birthday.
 


I myself celebrated a birthday on Wednesday.  I bought Buddy a new harness and leash and we took a nice, sweaty walk in a park.  (Note the new header.)

My awesome secret stitcher sent me a jam packed package full of treats for my birthday.




My secret stitcher knows I love bee things.  Look at that beautiful fob.  It's gorgeous.  It went right on those new pair of scissors.


The other side of the fob has my initial on it.  The colors are my favorite too.  Thanks a bunch secret stitcher.



Another stitcher friend, Adele, sent me this awesome chart. I've disliked pink for almost all my life and all of a sudden, I like it and I love this chart.


Christie gave me this cute frame and I couldn't wait to put Buddy's picture in it.  Thanks a bunch Christie.


The Inspired Stitcher, Lisa, made this awesome pouch for me.  These are my favorite colors and matches my Vera Bradley sewing totes.  Thank you so much Lisa.




I got my giveaway from BBD this week too.  Here it is.  The colors are wonderful.


Ryan, my DS, gave me this.  It made me laugh. (I know.  Bathroom jokes.  But it's still funny.  And it made me laugh.)


Marsha

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on your birthday, Marsha! I am glad that you have a bunch of better friends than I am... :0)

blue star stitcher said...

Happy Birthday, what a week of blessings you've had. Love the little bee fob, so cute!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Looks like you really got a good birthday spoiling! Love the fob too. You know how I share your love of bees. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the party and capturing Joe's surprise!

Siobhán said...

Happy belated birthday to you & your SIL! I loved all of your gifts--even the cow. LOL It sounds like we have the same Adam Sandler-esque sense of humor. LOL Great pic of Buddy!