36 years ago today, I gave my heart to Richard.
11 years ago on our 25th anniversary I planted this hosta call 'Silver Anniversary'. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's huge.
The cat mint is blooming among the catnip.
The chives are blooming.
I don't remember the name of this tiny plant but I love its tiny leaves and tiny pink flowers.
Hosta leaves are gorgeous in the spring when they first unfurl.
I love the way rain beads up on Lady's Mantle.
Buddy likes the garden too. He's the only dog I've had that actually buries bone treats. It cracks me up.
One of my most favorite flowers is almost done blooming. Smells so heavenly, the Lily of the Valley.
Marsha
11 years ago on our 25th anniversary I planted this hosta call 'Silver Anniversary'. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's huge.
The cat mint is blooming among the catnip.
The chives are blooming.
I don't remember the name of this tiny plant but I love its tiny leaves and tiny pink flowers.
Hosta leaves are gorgeous in the spring when they first unfurl.
I love the way rain beads up on Lady's Mantle.
Buddy likes the garden too. He's the only dog I've had that actually buries bone treats. It cracks me up.
One of my most favorite flowers is almost done blooming. Smells so heavenly, the Lily of the Valley.
Marsha
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you and Richard, Marsha! What lovely time of the year to be married... My 35th is coming up this summer--where have the years gone?!
Congrats on the milestone and Happy Anniversary! Thanks for taking us on a walk around the garden today. Hugs!
Congratulations to you and Richard, Marsha!
Love the garden pics and I am so jealous of your Lilly of the Valley - I have tried to get them to grow in my garden for years without success...
I just ran across your blog and wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary! Today is my anniversary as well, 36 years too! What a great day to be married 5/1/76! Wishing you many more happy years!
Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 36 years!! =D
A little late, but happy anniversary! :) Enjoyed your beautiful garden pictures! Lily of the Valley is one of my favorites. I'm glad to have found your blog! :)
Happy Anniversary Richard and Marsha! How beautiful!
Post a Comment