A sharing of life in the mid-west. A cross stitcher, sewer, book lover, and gardener.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Winner!
And the winner is.............................Bonnie from Ft. Langley. Please contact me Bonnie with your full name and address and I will send you your presents. I can't wait for you to have them.
I have not sent out your fob yet for a reason which you will discover when I do get your envelope in the mail. I hope to get it done next week but will let you know that it is on its way...
1 comment:
Congratulations to Bonnie!
I have not sent out your fob yet for a reason which you will discover when I do get your envelope in the mail. I hope to get it done next week but will let you know that it is on its way...
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Post a Comment